CREATING A GREENER GTA – Join Us!
Geoscape Contracting is a leader in the green industry specializing in landscape construction for many commercial and residential developers around the GTA. Having both a positive attitude and a strong work ethic are essential traits for a career at Geoscape. Our employees are our most important asset, we offer competitive wages. As well as comprehensive company benefits and annual performance bonuses we also offer a great group RSP once qualified!
– Physically fit to work long hours in all types of weather doing very demanding work
– At least 3 years experience in an outdoor labour environment
– Desire to learn and grow within the company. Once trust is earned, we encourage our LT’s to progressively learn how to operate numerous machines. (front end loaders, excavators and tractors)
– Demonstrate the ability to self-motivate and contribute in a team atmosphere
– Capable of taking direction and engage in two way communication with supervisor
– A valid driver’s license and your own transportation is a must. Staff have the option to drive directly to site, which includes the West end of the GTA.
– Ability to lift up to 60lbs – you will be planting trees and shrubs, laying sod, grading, mulching, watering etc.
– Approximate job start date April 1st, 2014.
– 7am to 6pm is a typical day, plus half days on every other Saturday.
Remuneration will be based on experience and performance.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank everyone that applies, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.