Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintains safety as being the number 1 priority in all daily activities;
• Conducts all business in a professional and timely fashion, ensuring Geoscape’s Core Values are being represented to the highest standards;
• Reads and interprets grading plans;
• Reads, understands and works in accordance with underground locate sheet;
• Communicates with project manager to relay changes or concerns regarding the job site;
• Inspects job sites for any possible hazards;
• Monitors the machines on an ongoing basis, actively engages in preventative maintenance;
• At the end of the day, makes sure the machine is cleaned and secured properly;
• Contributes to a team atmosphere;
• Effectively communicates with co-workers, supervisors, client groups, and the general public;
• Invested in the success of the project and helps with any tasks that require assistance/attention.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years experience in Bulldozer/earthworks field;
• Ability to physically demonstrate & lead by example;
• Ability to work independently and follow direction;
• Physically fit and has the ability to lift up to 30lbs.
Why Work for Geoscape?
• We take pride in motivating, training and developing one another;
• We are constantly seeking bigger and better challenges;
• We offer competitive wages and an abundance of hours;
• We have a year-end performance based bonus plan;
• We subsidize medical and dental benefits and group retirement savings plan;
• We offer secure and long-term employment opportunities;
• You have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company!
If you are a passionately proud, safety oriented, caring individual that is interested in succeeding together within a fun organization where growing and exceeding expectations are a part of our every day culture then apply now!
We thank everyone that applies, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Geoscape Contracting welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
|Job Category||Field Staff|