Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintains safety as being the number 1 priority in all daily activities;
• Conducts all business in a professional and timely fashion, ensuring Geoscape’s Core Values are being represented to the highest standards;
• Carries out basic repair & maintenance on fleet vehicles and equipment;
• Assists with small tool inventory;
• Maintains clean & professional shop/work environment at all times;
• Maintains accurate and up to date maintenance records;
• Assist with onsite diagnosis & repairs of tools & equipment;
• Completes work orders as assigned by Operations Manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Experience with small engines repairs, hydraulic repairs and small electrical repairs;
• Possesses problem solving skills and the ability to think ahead;
• Ability to work independently and follow direction;
• Communicates effectively with colleagues and Geoscape management team;
• Understands workplace safety requirements and procedures.
Why Work for Geoscape?
• We take pride in motivating, training and developing one another;
• We are constantly seeking bigger and better challenges;
• We offer competitive wages and an abundance of hours;
• We have a year-end performance based bonus plan;
• We subsidize medical and dental benefits and group retirement savings plan;
• We offer secure and long-term employment opportunities;
• You have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company!
If you are a passionately proud, safety oriented, caring individual that is interested in succeeding together within a fun organization where growing and exceeding expectations are a part of our every day culture then apply now!
We thank everyone that applies, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Geoscape Contracting welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
|Job Category||Yard Staff|